Sunday 20 July 2008

FEELING WOOHOO !!

My significant other half found the video of this song I've been digging for quite a while...one of those "get me in the mood" songs!! I have a fairly long list of tracks that are proper party starters..either the type of party you have with your friends or the type of party you organize with your man...well this one belongs to the latter!

Let's just be clear on one thing...I don't particularly like the.... ahem... dance moves Ginuwine is showing off...(specifically during the "Sex" video cut) - nor the moustache.....but, besides the seriously caliente scenes, I have to admit this video has also struck a chord with me in the sea of nauseating "erotico-r&b" music videos..it just has a certain vibe and attention to details which gives it a more mature look. I love the still stance of the girl at the beginning, also her "oversized chignon" and make-up, and I also like the other girl's (the one laying down!) nude/beige sock stiletto's......and can I say PERFECT thighs!!!! That's what I go to the gym for! Final trend spot, the reflector Pilots, über-cool.

There's also guest appearances of famous figures such as Devon Aoki (model, actress, "sin city", "fast & furious", etc) and Kimora Lee Simmons (in yellow dress), the wife of media mogul Russel Simmons and CEO of Baby Phat, which is quite rare in this type of video's .



No comments: